Terms and Conditions
Please read these before booking your holiday.Booking Terms
1. Please note that all bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing
2. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the booking must accompany the application for the reservation of the cottage. All reservations are subject to written confirmation following payment of the deposit. If the application is not accepted, the advance deposit will be refunded in full.
3. The balance of the total rental cost must be paid in full at least 8 weeks before the holiday is due to commence. The full holiday price is payable at the time of booking where the holiday starts within 8 weeks of date of booking. If an overdue balance is not paid by the deadline given within a written reminder it will be assumed you have cancelled and the property will become re-available. However, if the property does not re-book you will still be liable for the balance.
4. Should you have to cancel your holiday please inform us immediately by telephone and confirm in writing. Every effort will be made to re-let the unit. If the unit is re-let we will refund your payment less an administration fee of 15% of the full list price of the holiday before any applicable discounts.
5. Bookings may be changed to an alternative date or cottage not less than 8 weeks before your holiday (subject to availability) on payment of a change fee of 10% of the full list price of the holiday before any applicable discounts. A change of date or cottage less than 8 weeks before your holiday may be subject to our cancellation terms.
6. We reserve the right to upgrade any booking, without extra charge to the customer, to a more expensive and/or larger cottage if necessary.
7. We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover yourself in the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your holiday. All payments are non-refundable with the exception of the circumstances described above.
8. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on your behalf.
9. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
10. Damage, breakages or losses to buildings, fixtures, fittings and articles belonging to The Green must be paid for.
11. The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
12. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the cottages and all other buildings.
13. One well behaved pet can be accommodated in some of our cottages but we require that the following are observed (14 to 21)
14. Dogs must not be left alone in cottages under any circumstances
15. Dogs must be kept on the lead at all times
16. Dogs to be exercised in the field area only
17. Owners must clean up after dogs
18. Dogs must not be allowed into the bedrooms or onto the furniture
19. Dogs to remain downstairs in the house
20. Owners to provide dog bowls, towels and bedding for their pets
21. Owners must settle any additional cleaning costs incurred should the cottage or grounds require this
1. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that the particulars of our brochure, literature and website are correct, we cannot be held liable in respect of changes or alterations made.
2. We cannot accept any liability for injury or loss of life to any person on the premises under any circumstances or for loss or damage to any property brought onto the premises or for any loss or damage caused to any vehicle on the premises.
3. We reserve the right to decline accommodation and to demand the immediate withdrawal of any persons not complying with these conditions, or believed to be not complying with these conditions, or for any conduct detrimental to the property or amenities, or for any conduct affecting the safety or comfort of any other guests.
4. We cannot be held responsible for any breakdown of amenities or equipment. We will make every effort to rectify any faults or make repairs as soon as possible.
1. We take your privacy very seriously and your contact details will never be passed to any third parties. We comply fully with the Data Protection Act. If you have opted in to our mailing list and no longer wish to receive future correspondence from us you may unsubscribe at any time and we will not send you any future mailings or special offers.
Arrival and Departure
1. Your cottage will be available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival (unless agreed with us in advance).
2. Your cottages should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
3. Accommodation in your cottage is restricted to the persons named on the booking form and the number of persons advertised on our website at the time of your holiday must not be exceeded at any time.
4. On departure the cottage must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
1. The leisure facilities may only be used by persons actually residing in our cottages and named on the booking form and not by visiting guests under any circumstances.